新台币 270 亿元
新台币 58 亿元
神基科技成立于1989 年，由联华神通关系企业神通电脑（MiTAC Inc.）与美国奇异航太部门（GE Aerospace）共同合资成立，专门提供国防电子相关设备，2002年在台湾证券交易市场挂牌上市，是台湾前三大电脑集团–联华神通集团旗下之重要子公司(联华神通集团2019年合并营收为1兆2千356亿新台币，相当于400 亿美元) 1. 。经过二十余年的耕耘，神基科技的事业版图从3C电子产业横跨到汽车零组件及航太扣件产业，并且发展成为全球前三大之携带式强固型电脑制造商和品牌商。
不仅如此，Getac 研发团队亦成功发表多项突破性技术，并应用于Getac的强固型电脑产品，例如: LumiBond技术，提供更强固、更清晰、可视角度更宽广的日光下可读面板技术，免萤幕光学薄膜的夜视功能，以及免关机热插拔双电池技术，均获得国际客户一致的肯定，并且成功赢得许多政府和大型企业之标案，包括美国国防部、英国国防部、美国几个主要大城市警局、德国法兰克福机场地勤管理公司、英国的南苏格兰电力公司与紧急救援服务机构等，都陆续采用Getac强固型电脑，证明Getac在产品研发设计能力到售后维修服务都得到国际客户的认可。
Today, we've welcomed several large customers into the Getac family:
- Baidu (China) – X500
- British Touring Car Championships (United Kingdom) – A140, S410
- Jupem (Malaysia) – V110
- VIST Group (Russia) – F110
- Leica Geosystems (Switzerland) – F110, ZX70
- ESMSA-Codelco (Chile) – F110
- Imdex (Peru) – ZX70, V110, F110
- Primagaz (France) – ZX70
- CerbAir (France) – X500, S410, MX50
- Severn Area Rescue Association (United Kingdom) – V110
- Barcelona Firefighters (Spain) – F110
- Breacon Becaon (United Kingdom) – F110, ZX70
- Rosenbauer (Austria) – F110
- City of Pueblo (United States) – V110
- InfoChamp (Taiwan) – T800
- Brabo (Belgium) – F110-EX
- Lithuanian Railways (Lithuania) – F110
- Spinelli (Italy) – F110
- Istanbul Airport (Turkey) – F110
- Digital China (China) – UX10, F110
- Remica (Spain) – T800
- Netzgesellschaft Berlin Brandenburg (Germany) – T800
- Vaillant (Germany) – V110
- Wasserwerke (Germany) – ZX70
- Coffey Alley (Ireland) – ZX70
Getac was established in 1989 as a joint venture with GE Aerospace to supply defense electronic products. Apart from the rugged computing business, Getac is also involved with the design and manufacture of plastic and lightweight metal components. The acquisition of Waffer Technology in 2009 has made Getac the world’s third largest aluminum-magnesium alloy producer.
Getac is one of the key subsidiaries of MiTAC-Synnex Business Group, the third largest computing group in Taiwan with $40.0 billion dollars consolidated revenue in 2019 (USD).
1985MiTAC forms Defence Electronics Division.
1989GE Aerospace and MiTAC established Getac brand in Taiwan as a 50/50 joint venture.
1991T-series debut as the first rugged portable luggage computer with four full size expansion slots.
1992N-series launches as first rugged military notebook computer with military connectors and GPS.
1993Introduced I-series rugged notebook for heavy industrial application.
1994L-series launches as Getac's first light weight rugged portable notebook.
- Began manufacturing first A-series rugged notebook featuring magnesium-alloy chassis.
- Certified as an ISO 9001 company.
- Getac, Inc. established in California for North American sales and service.
1996CA-series rugged tablet PC launches.
1997Certified as an ISO 14001 company.
2001Compact W-series rugged notebook launches with 10" LCD display and weighted five pounds.
- Began manufacturing law enforcement rugged computer for key internationally recognized brand.
- IPO on Taiwan Stock Exchange, under ticker number 3005.
2003Certified as an OHSAS 18001 company.
2004Launch M220, Getac first 14"/15" large screen size rugged notebook.
2006Instituted green product production initiative at all manufacturing plants.
- P470 launches as Getac's first semi-rugged notebook.
- Merged MiTAC Precision Technology into MiTAC Technology Corporation to expand component module business.
- B300 launches with the word's first 1200 NITs sunlight readable display in a rugged notebook computer.
- E100 launches as industry's lightest 8.4 inch fully rugged tablet weighing just 1.4kg.
- PS535E fully rugged GPS PDA are launched.
- B300 rugged notebook obtains salt fog certification. [MIL-STD-810F part 509.4]
- 2nd Generation PS535F fully rugged GPS PDA is launched with altimeter and E-compass.
- Announced agreement with HP in US to supply and service rugged computers through HP's 3rd Party Solution group.
- Established Getac UK to expand rugged sales in England and Scandinavian countries.
- Acquired the stake of Waffer Technology Corp., the world's third largest Mg-Al mechanical parts manufacturer.
2010Added V200 12.1" convertible to fully rugged lineup.
- Launched S400 semi-rugged notebook--one of the most durable semi-rugged available.
- X500 ultra-rugged notebook launches with a large 15.6" high-definition display, expansion chassis and powerful processor.
- Getac X500 Fully Rugged notebook won Taiwan Excellence Awards - Gold Award.
- The PS336 handheld device debuts with Getac's pioneering Flexiconn™ technology for expanded device capability.
- Getac secures their hold in the smaller form factor space with the launch of the Z710 Android-based tablet.
- Getac launches one of the most technologically advanced fully rugged tablet with android 4.1
- Getac introduces X500 Fully Rugged Mobile Server.
- Getac announces significant upgrades to one of its flagship products – the B300 fully rugged notebook.
- Thinnest and lightest ever made - Getac V110 fully rugged convertible and F110 fully rugged tablet launch
2014Getac T800 8.1" fully rugged tablet designed for the mobile worker
- Getac RX10 10.1" Fully Rugged Tablet launched.
- Getac RX10H 10.1" Mobile Healthcare Assistant launched.
- Launched Bumper-to-Bumper, industry's leading 3 & 5 Year fully rugged warranty.
- Getac launch MX50 5.7" tablet for dismounted soldiers.
- Getac launch ZX70 7" fully rugged Android tablet.
- Getac launch A140 14" fully rugged Windows tablet.
- Getac launch EX80 fully rugged 8" tablet with ATEX Zone 0 certification.
- Getac launches Global Partner Portal with new tools for partners.
- Getac launches K120 fully rugged 12.5" tablet.
- Getac Select Solutions launches.
- Getac launches UX10 for Utilities, Manufacturing and Emergency Services.
- Getac launches UX10-EX for Oil and Gas and Natural Resources
- Getac launches B360 and B360 Pro for Defence, Public Safety Utilites, Manufacuturing.